CANCELLED DUE TO COVID
RUN, BIKE, PADDLE
Junction Texas Event – November 21, 2020
Contact Hoyt Moss 325-446-6565
RUN - will be the first event of the relay – beginning at the City of Junction Park – the run course will be made available when finalized and will end in the City of Junction Park. Running portion of the Run/Bike/Paddle relay will be approximately 7-ish miles.
BIKE – is the second leg of the relay – beginning at the City of Junction Park, bikers will ride over an approximate 14-ish mile route, which will end at the South Llano River State Park. (Route will be made available when it has been finalized)
PADDLE – This is the final event of the relay and will begin at the South Llano River State Park. From there, paddlers will kayak approximately 5-ish miles to the Junction City Park to conclude the event.
Participants – there are two categories:
- TEAM – a team consists of 3 people who may each do one section of the relay. Cost is $25 per person in a team.
- SOLO – this category is for individuals who want to complete the entire RUN/BIKE/PADDLE course on their own, completing each section themselves. Cost is $25 to enter.
- RUN/BIKE/PADDLE will cover the State Park fees and parking arrangements for participants.
- Awards ceremony following completion of the paddle competition.
- Entry forms will be made available at junctiontexas.com
- Contact Hoyt Moss with any questions at 325-446-6565 or email them to email@example.com